Payment, Shipping and Returns
According to your preference, the goods are delivered on the territory of Ukraine in any of the following ways:
. Camovyvoz from extradition in Dnipropetrovsk, Lviv, Kryvyi Rock, Yevpatoriya
Pick up the purchased item you from Monday to Saturday (excluding public holidays), 10:00 - 17:00, after agreeing all the details of our managers by phone.
Some positions of the goods presented in our online store requires SKD, so please consider this point when planning your arrival date on the issue of our items.
Before sending the buyer makes a payment or an advance payment, the amount of which is determined individually after consultation with the manager.
This product is packaged and sent to a delivery service after making the payment or pre-payment by any of the available methods.
The average time of transportation - 1-2 working days after ordering.
If you are in Dnepropetrovsk, we can make the delivery of goods purchased within the city limits for free! If you need to transport the goods by the Dnipropetrovsk region, the established rate is 4 UAH. / Km.
2. Courier Service Intime, New mail. In consultation can be delivered to any other courier service ( "Autolux", "Delivery", "Mist-Express" and others.).
This delivery method is very convenient in the case where the point of delivery by courier service is close to the desired site transportation.
On request for a fee on the specified courier tariffs goods can be delivered to the specified address. Delivery time is determined by the courier service.
Online store carries hespareparts.com send orders received before 15:00 on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
The exact date of dispatch, return receipt number and other details of our managers will tell you on the phone.
Shipping cost you can calculate your own transport companies on sites using the handy calculator Calculate your. Shipping will be paid by the client as the carrier upon receipt of the goods (cash on delivery) or prepayment.
Also, when you receive the goods you check your order for completeness, compliance with the declared description and performance.
Delivery of goods to the CIS countries and the Baltic States as well as EU countries are carried out exclusively export registration.
For Customers in our shop all the rights provided for in the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Consumer Rights."
"On Protection of Consumer Rights" Return and exchange of goods are governed by Article 8 and Article 9 of the Law of Ukraine.
According to Article 8 of the consumer rights in case of the "Consumer Protection" of the goods they purchase goods inadequate quality of the Law of Ukraine:
1. In case of a warranty for a specified string disadvantages the consumer, in the manner and within the period established by law, has the right to demand:
1) the proportional reduction of cost;
2) free elimination of defects goods within a reasonable time;
3) reimbursement for the elimination of defects in the goods spending.
In case of detection within the specified warranty period of significant deficiencies that have arisen due to the fault of the goods manufacturer (seller, performer) or the falsification of goods, confirmed by the need to conclude the examination, the consumer, in the manner and within the time limits established by law and based on the binding of rights or the contract shall be entitled at its discretion to require the seller or manufacturer:
1) termination of the contract and the return paid for the goods
sum of money;
2) to require replacement of the goods for the same goods or
Similarly, the number of available from the seller (manufacturer) goods.
14. The requirements of the consumer provided for in this Article shall not be satisfied if the seller, manufacturer (a company that meets the requirements of consumers, established the first part of this article) prove that the defects of the goods occurred due to violation of rules of use of a consumer product or its storage. The consumer has the right to participate in the verification of the quality of the goods in person or through a representative.
Return or exchange of goods is carried out only in accordance with written output of the authorized warranty service center of the manufacturer or supplier of that product operating conditions are not violated.
According to Article 9 of the Consumer Rights when purchasing goods of good quality of the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Consumers' Rights:
1. The consumer has the right to exchange non-food products appropriate quality for the same retailer from whom it was acquired, if the product does not satisfy him in shape, size, style, color, size or for other reasons, they can not be used for other purposes.
The consumer has the right to exchange the goods of good quality within fourteen days, not counting the day of purchase.
Commodity exchange is made of good quality, if it is not used and if its trade dress, consumer properties, seals, labels, as well as the current document issued to the consumer together with the sold item.
The list of goods not subject to the exchange (return) (172-94-p) on the grounds specified in this Article shall be approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
If the goods are not returned poldezhit, when ordering this product the buyer will be notified in writing. The list is not to be returned parts will be presented to the buyer when ordering this product.
2. If at the time of the exchange of a similar product is not on sale or the consumer has the right to purchase any other products from the existing product range with appropriate recalculation of the cost, or to terminate the contract and receive a refund in the amount of the returned goods or goods to exchange for the same at the first admission the relevant goods on sale. The seller is obliged to
the day of the sale of goods to inform the consumer, requires exchange of goods.
3. If on the basis of the cost of goods termination of the contract of sale with the calculations made by the consumer at the time of its purchase. The money paid for the goods, the consumer returned the day of termination of the contract, and in case of failure to return the money on the day of termination of the contract - in a different period agreed by the parties, but not later than within seven days.
The exchange or refund is made in our office at the following address:
Dnepropetrovsk, trans. Volunteers 15
Tel .: +38 (056) 736 09 94, +38 (050) 826 46 46
To return the goods you should have:
• goods (and all its packaging);
• trade or cash a check;
• warranty card;
• a written withdrawal of the authorized manufacturer warranty service center (if necessary);
• passport and an identification code.
Payment is made in the national currency at a pre-agreed exchange rate conversion.
According to your preference, the order can be paid by any of the methods suggested below:
To pay in cash, you can in the following cases:
- when the goods Pickup from Dnepropetrovsk;
- upon receipt of goods in the warehouse of the courier service if you choose payment on delivery and / or pre-payment;
- Calculating with the courier in case of targeted delivery by courier.
2. Non-cash transfer to PrivatBank card or UkrSibbank.
- Individuals can pay via cash desk of any branch of PrivatBank, either by contributing funds through the payment terminal to the payment card.
3. To pay for non-residents of Ukraine available transfer system PayPal, LiqPay, Google Money, as well as dnezhnye transfers Western Union
4. For non-residents of Ukraine payment available payment cards Visa, MasterCard, MaestroCard
With product issued / send invoices (or Inveys for non-residents) and Sales Invoice.
Separately, we draw your attention to the fact that online shopping hespareparts.com under warranty only for products issued from our warehouse in Dnepropetrovsk and assumes no warranty in other cases.