JCB Construction engine repair kits
The JCB Construction engine repair kit is a set of seals necessary to repair the engine.
The repair kit includes the following elements:
1. Cylinder head gasket.
2. Valve cover gasket.
3. Rings of wells of glow plugs.
4. Valve nuts for securing the valve cover.
5. Intake and exhaust manifold gaskets.
6. Throttle valve installation gasket.
7. A lining of the valve of idling.
8. Nozzle gaskets.
9. Oil-removing rings.
10. Seals: a camshaft, a cranked shaft (forward and back), the oil pump.
11. Oil pump Gaskets.
12. Turbocharger gasket.
13. Oil sump gasket.
It should also be understood that for JCB Construction equipment it is justified to use both original JCB Construction engine repair kits and aftermarket (replacement or duplicate) JCB Construction engine repair kits.
The repair kits do not include piston rings and liners. These JCB Construction parts are purchased separately.
You can buy engine repair kits for JCB Construction Heavy Equipment online in our online original and aftermarket JCB Construction parts store.