Items to be returned are subject to the following:
- Gasket Sets, gaskets, chemicals & electrical parts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- All items must have a return authorization number before being returned.
- All items must be in original packaging and original condition. We will not accept items that show signs of wear, installation, or use.
- All returned goods shipments must have prepaid freight.
- Returned items that are not sellable will be returned at customer’s expense.
- Restocking fees of 25% will be charged on all items returned after 10 days from Invoice date.
- All outlays incurred to forward goods, bank charges and commissions and other related costs will be charged to the customer.
- No parts are to be returned beyond 30 days from invoice date.
- Special Orders for Genuine spare parts like Caterpillar, Komatsu, Volvo, etc. for items not in stock are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Incorrectly defined spare part code by the customer is not reason for refund.