Parts search rules
Different manufacturers of equipment use different spare parts codes, which you can find in your spare parts catalogs for your equipment.
So, how should you look for spare parts in our website?
The basic rules for entering spare part codes and typical manufacturer codes are:
1. Do not use the "-" symbol if you are looking for Caterpillar parts. For example:
The same codes entered in the wrong format will not been found. For example, you will not find the codes 1A-1415, 1Y-0758, 4N-1108 or 108-4396.
2. For Volvo parts search, you must use the manufacturer's prefix before the spare parts codes, such as: "VOE", "SA", "CH", "RM", "ZM", "PJ" , and so on.
However, aftermarket Volvo Construction spare parts or Volvo Truck parts and Volvo Bus parts are without this prefix in the system. Therefore, if you are looking for aftermarket Volvo Construction parts, you should specify the codes in this format:
3. You must use the "-" symbol if you are looking for Komatsu spare parts. Typical Komatsu spare parts codes below:
4. You must use the "-" symbol if you are looking for Hyundai Construction parts. Also in the codes of Hyundai spare parts can be a symbol ".". Use this symbol when searching, if it listed in your spare parts catalog. A small list of codes is below:
5. You must use the "-" symbol, as well as "." symbol for search Doosan parts. For example:
6. You must use the "/" symbol if it listed in your parts catalog when searching JCB spare parts. Some examples:
Use code 000122601 instead of 122601
Use code C0153058600 instead of C153058600 or C1530586